Friday, May 29, 2009

I Love My Label

The Friday Five:

1. What bad habits do you have?
Biting my fingernails and spitting them out at my friends.

2. What bad habit would you most like to break?
I've actually just recently broken my addiction to coffee. Although I seem to have replaced that with snorting purple marker.

3. Have you ever overcome any bad habits? What were they?
Shouting "RAPE!" every time one of my friends or parents hug me.

4. Do you have any habits other people consider bad that you rather like about yourself? What are they?
My insistence on counting first to "3", then to "6", then to whatever age I am at the time before I do something I'm hesitant to do. For me, it's a great procrastination tool. But the older I get the sicker other people are of waitin' for my ass.

5. What habit annoys you most in other people?
People who text in movie theaters, start their sentences with "Well" and end them with "So", and those who attempt to get out of the way when I spit my nails at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home