Saturday, July 04, 2009

I'm Ready For The End, No Where's My Ice Cream?

The Friday Five:

1. It's the last night of the world, and you've only just found out. What five things will you do in these final hours?
Thinking about the pets I've had, that one song that changed my life, the wristband I still haven't cut off, and Old Glory. And coffee ice cream.

2. How do you feel about our American Flag's design?
That whole 50 stars thing... why such a round, even number? So predictable.

3. What pets have you had?
Two dogs, one cat, one hamster, a lot of fish, and numerous hermit crabs. Not all at once, though. Well, not two dogs at once, at least.

4. What was the last activity you wore a wristband for?
The New York Dolls concert last month.

5. What song changed your life?
"The Hokey-Pokey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home