Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guilt Trips Sink Ships

First 20 tracks on my iTunes trying to figure out what I need to delete from my hard drive to make room for more music on my iTunes...

1. "Unyielding Conditioning" - Fishbone
2. "Revolution" - The Beatles
3. "Leavin'" - Shelby Lynn
4. "Date To Church" - The Replacements
5. "Bright Lights Big City" - Jimmy Reed
6. "What'd I Say" - Etta James
7. "Robert DeNiro's Waiting" - Bananarama
8. "Rumors Of A Dead Man" - Boo Yaa Tribe
9. "Block Rockin' Beats" - Chemical Brothers
10. "Super Good" - Myra Barnes
11. "Devil In Sports Casual" - Midfield General
12. "Ouroboros" - The Mars Volta
13. "She's A Lover" - The Pretty Things
14. "The Geeks Get The Girls" - American Hi-Fi
15. "Good Day Sunshine" - The Beatles
16. "Subway Joe" - Joe Bataan
17. "6'1"" - Liz Phair
18. "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
19. "Louis Collins" - Mississippi John Hurt
20. "Love Hangover" - The Associates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home