Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Cold Wind Blows And It Hurts

Waiting to go in to me dentist office to get my crown put back on. Then off to work for two hours. Oy.



So meanwhile, in the tradition of playing Christmas music on my blog up until the blessed event, here's a roundabout way of cranking "The Little Drummer Boy" without having to picture an ox and lamb keeping time in your head. In fact, it will conjure up more, ah, secular imagery then you would probably care to experience. Bu that's the way of Prince Buster, the influential reggae/rocksteady/ska artist from the 1960's that I found myself listening to a lot of for a spell in the early 90's when I was running with a predominantly rude boy herd. So get down make love, people. I'll be back later this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home