Monday, March 08, 2010

Teen Girl Power Squad... Thing.

My first telephone that my parents bought for my bedroom on my thirteenth birthday.
And miraculously, I still have it.

Come and get yer new Junk! Audio Junk is another Stoopid Kar Production live every Monday on randomradioonline.net and roundtableradio.net @ 9 pm EST. The World's Worst Mixing DJ -DJ JOE INC plays a variety of music-no format- just samples variety and more tonight. The Modern Mixtape. Replays on http://kaosradioaustin.org/ every Sat 3 am - 5 am-Texas Time Partial Playlist - Songs by Bomb The Bass, Planet P Project, Consolidated, Jessica Simpson, DJ Snow Clips from the Oscars, Hurt Locker, Big Combo, The Invention of Lying, a Mad TV pilot from the late 60s, ManStrokeWoman and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home