Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That's What She Said

First 20 tracks on my iTunes this evening finding a lot of long-lost photos buried deep within the bowels of my harddrive.

1. "Love Missile F 1-110" - Sigue Sigue Sputnik
2. "To See The Lights" - Gene
3. "Transmission" - Joy Division
4. "Automatic" - Zeke
5. "I Don't Wanna Go Out" - X
6. "How You Like Me Now?" - The Heavy
7. "Insomnia (Monster Mix Edit)" - Faithless
8. "Ain't No Need (Unity Mix)" - Skye
9. "My Machine" - Boris
10. "Die Konkurrenz" - Wir Sind Helden
11. "Big Tings Gwidarn" - Roots Manuva
12. "Cheeba" - Boredoms
13. "Art Fag Shuffle" - Mojo Nixon
14. "House Of God (Jack Dangers Mix)" - D.H.S.
15. "Hey Pretty" - Poe
16. "My Favourite Buildings" - Robyn Hitchcock
17. "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" - The Temptations
18. "Ever So Clear" - Bushwick Bill
19. "Plastic Man" - Gentle Rain
20. "Falling For You" - Merle Haggard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home