Thursday, February 02, 2006

Schedule

Sat 4: 12-7:30
Sun 5: 2-cl
Mon 6: 4-cl
Wed 8: 11-5:30
Thur 9: 11-7:30
Sat 11: 3-cl

You know the other day when they first announced the Academy Awards nominations, I was watching the E! Network station and I could have sworn that they said that Charlize Theron was up for Best Actress in Aeon Flux. I swear to God, that's what it said on the screen. And yes, I had spent nearly three days straight believing that Charlize Theron was nominated for Aeon Flux. Is that sad or what. Well then again I never saw Aeon Flux. Maybe she did a good job, I dunno. Did she ugly herself up for that one, too? Anyway, I suck. I know.

Oh and while I'm on the subject, Kung Fu Monkey (A.K.A T.V./film scribe John Rogers) made me snicker a bit yesterday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

She got nominated for that movie where she played a refinery worker and she was discriminated at work. I think she had to "ugly herself up a bit" for that movie as well.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah, "North Country" or something like that. Never got to see it. Just from the look of the screen caps that I've seen she probably just, what, didn't use any leave-in conditioner for a day or two?

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home