Friday, May 04, 2007

Schedule

Mon 7: 11-6:30
Tue 8: 3-cl
Wed 9: 9-5
Fri 11: 11-6:30
Sat 12: 11-6

So it's my first time that I've been able to get on this damn thing since whenever the last time was that I blogged, what with blogger not letting my password access and all that. But I guess the glitch is gone. And what do I have to show for all my pains? Diddly, apparently. Well, I guess some things have been going on, but I'm about to run back out the door again here in a second so I'll post more when I can. I was supposed to go to this 5th De Mayo party this evening but I get the feeling it's been cancelled. Heck, first party I get invited to in eons, too.

Anyways, to tide you down, enjoy the wacky webshow called The House Between, a spooky sci-fi/horror/comedy thing loosely inspired by old Twilight Zone and Outer Limits episodes, and stars one of my oldest friends Lee Hanson who plays Travis, the bastard sexist lawyer asshole who is trapped in a house with a few other people where no one is able to leave or phone for help. Anyway, I've known Lee for close to 17 years now and believe me he's nothing like the character he's playing, which makes it all the more personally amusing to me. And he gets all the best lines, cuz he's, y'know, a bastard sexist lawyer asshole and all. But he gets me in free at movies so it all evens out on the big karma scale of things.

Be back soon-ish...

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

*ahem* wordpress.com! It transfers all your blogger entries over!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing website. Great information provided. Learned a lot. Thank you
getmyoffer capital one
myinstantoffer

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home