Friday, April 20, 2007

Schedule

Mon 23: 12-6
Tue 24: 3-cl
Wed 25: 11-6:30
Fri 27: 3-cl
Sat 28: 11-7

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately in the past week or so. Just at this juncture I have no idea what else to write about other than my current money woes. I wish I could catch a break. So many financial issues. My preoccupation with them takes up so much of my time I become almost incapacitated by the crushing enormity of it all. It exhausts me. Sometimes I just sit at the computer in order to keep myself from slumping over. And I hate to write about these pressing issues in a place like this, even though I'm aware that the very purpose of this blog was to have a place like this to unload the very pressing issues that, well, press. I just know that it makes for boring copy, to be sure.

But I'll be back soon, I promise. Watch this space! (yeah, like anybody does)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone does!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home