Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Long Dark Tea-Time Of The Lepus

I just noticed that I haven't posted a new picture of Bunny Rose Wagner in awhile.




Also, here's a video to The Raveonettes' cover of John Lennon's "One Day (At A Time)". I love the way the coffee trails crawl through the walls and over people's arms, creating the barbed wire effect from the Amnesty International logo.



The new Raveonettes album Lust Lust Lust is being released On Fierce Panda Records in Europe November 12th, and what I've heard so far sounds extremely... dark. Not as dark as their first album, but not as overtly poppy a their previous. I like that. I missed that. I'm happy to hear it again. Hear a few tracks from the upcoming album on their myspace page.

In other news, my second-hand permit came in the mail at work this week, so we're taking buybacks again. We need to keep them at posted at the point of sale, which is perfectly fine with me. Lousy stinkin' city needs to tax the bejeezus outta everything we do. Not to mention it looks like freakin' Diane Arbus took my license photo, too. :::shudder:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home