Thursday, May 08, 2008

Everybodys Got Their Something


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this chilly, overcast morning grateful for the things I have.

1. "Rollin'" - Kid 'N Play
2. "Working Day And Night" - Michael Jackson
3. "I'm A Little Dinosaur" - Jonathan Richman
4. "Mama Tried" - Merle Haggard
5. "Miss Freelove '69" - Hoodoo Gurus
6. "Time Seller" - Spencer Davis Group
7. "Rock 'n Roll Star" - Oasis
8. "My Sweet Lord" - Edwin Starr
9. "Eruption" - Van Halen
10. "Freight Train Blues" - The Louvin Brothers
11. "Hello" - Lionel Richie
12. "Tokyo Storm Warning" - Elvis Costello
13. "All Fours" - Fini Tribe
14. "Black And White" - The Raincoats
15. "Starfish And Coffee" - Prince
16. "Autumn Into Summer" - Pelican
17. "My Life In The Knife Trade" - Boysetsfire
18. "You Treat Me Bad" - Jujus
19. "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)" - Looking Glass
20. "I Got A Little" - Rising Sons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home