Thursday, May 22, 2008

Living Beneath The Mudd


First 20 tracks on my iTunes after taking pictures around my neighborhood on this astonishingly beautiful spring afternoon...
1. "Satisfaction (I Can't Get No)" - Devo
2. "I Live In A Nice House" - Thelonious Monster
3. "Manifesto" - Michaela Melian
4. "Some Of Us Never Learn" - Merle Haggard
5. "I'm Shakin'" - Little Willie John
6. "Robot Rock" - Daft Punk
7. "Fun Day" - Stevie Wonder
8. "Crimson And Clover" - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
9. "Agua del Pozo" - Alex Cuba
10. "Hurt" - Nine Inch Nails
11. "Come On Over" - The Cold
12. "Sloth" - Katy Rose
13. "Mudd Club" - Frank Zappa
14. "Space" - Prince
15. "Macho Macho" - Falco
16. "Flashlight" - Parliament
17. "Here Comes The Rain Again" - Eurythmics
18. "Innocence" - 8 Eyed Spy
19. "Neighborhood" - David Byrne
20. "The Call Of Ktulu" - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home