Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seems Like Old Times


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning happy to see my backyard bunny back and rolling in the mulch.

1. "In The Street" - Big Star
2. "Mary Magdalene" - Me'Shell Ndegéocello
3. "Society" - The Ruts
4. "Just Passin' Time" - Dwight Yoakam
5. "1000 Points Of Light" - Candiria
6. "Foolin'" - Def Leppard
7. "Silent Night" - Bootsey Collins
8. "Top Of The Pops" - The Rezillos
9. "Days Of Swine & Roses" - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
10. "Mirame-Mirate" - Natalia Lafourcade
11. "Monkey Man" - The Rolling Stones
12. "Pouring Water On A Drowning Man" - James Carr
13. "Bernadette" - The Cold
14. "Dear God" - XTC
15. "Sweet Child" - Micatone
16. "Strength" - The Gadd Gang
17. "Theme From Route 66" - Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra
18. "There's A Ghost In My House" - R. Dean Taylor
19. "Changeling/Transmission 1" - DJ Shadow
20. "I Think We're Alone Now" - Lene Lovich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home