Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leave Your Mind At Home


First 20 tracks on my iTunes waiting for my new tires to be installed and looking at photos that I took of my mother's cat last night.
1. "Try Again" - Big Star
2. "I Like Hubcaps" - Brak
3. "France Culture 1970 (II)" - Albert Ayler
4. "R.A.D.E." - Prince
5. "I Remember" - Suicide
6. "Starry Eyes" - The Records
7. "I Love You Sweetheart Of All My Dreams" - Thelonious Monk
8. Anti-Funky World" - Nation Funktasia
9. "2000 BC" - Basehead
10. "Shut 'Em Down" - Gil Scott-Heron
11. "Searching" - Wanda Jackson
12. "Just One Of Those Things" - Lee Morgan
13. "The Junky's Christmas" - William S. Burroughs
14. "Drive" - Treva Jackson
15. "Change" - Fishbone
16. "Debonair" - The Afghan Whigs
17. "I'm Going Straight To Heaven" - MC 900ft Jesus
18. "Fishy Swa Ska" - Fishbone
19. "Afterbeat 1966 (IV)" - Albert Ayler
20. "Bowels Of The Beast" - The Raveonettes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home