Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy In His Work

There's something about this song that I used to love years ago that really kind of resonates with me right now.



Tomorrow after brunch I need to swing by work and try to talk the scheduling manager into reworking my Saturday so that I can try and catch a little bit of Monsterfest during the afternoon before the lockdown later that night. Lee is doing a symposium on the Friday The 13th films and I told him I'd try and be there for it, and Caitlin has pretty much promised to kick my ass if I don't show this year, and since she will be dressed as a zombie I would hate my picture to be taken for the local paper being bent over with with some skinny undead chick's foot inserted sideways into my fat heinder for all to see. Won't someone please think of the children?

2 Comments:

Blogger So Very Unhip said...

Just commenting to say: I MISS YOU! I haven't called you in ages because I'm a horrible person! *hugs forever* I will totally give you a call soon!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I miss you too, chickadee! I'd love to hear how life in the Sort-Of Big City is doing for ya! xxx

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home