Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taking It Down A Notch


A little bit of a glitch in tonight's Audio Junk, where our computer crashed right at 8pm and we couldn't get back on for a spell... but Joe managed to get a bit of show in and you can hear it here, featuring cuts from G.C. Cameron, Fear Factory, Voltron , Die Krupps, Carl Carlton, Grotus, Dead or Alive, Suicide Machines, King Corn, Burt Reynolds country and so much more.When things are running smoothly, Audio Junk can be heard live every Tuesday night from 8pm to 11pm on randomradioonline.net.

I've been sick all last night and today, with a virus, I suppose. Whatever it is that gives you fever, chills, agonizing back pain and intermittent vomit launching. Last I checked my fever was down 99.6 and I can actually hold down a little food so I'm hoping I'm making a turn about now. I actually craved sweets today, and as bad as it was for me in my delicate situation I persuaded Joe to drive me down to the local bakery to get some of their amazing homemade strawberry cupcakes. Although after one I couldn't bear to eat anymore and I tossed them out in digust. Maybe it's the sickness, but it's funny how my diet has made me reject refined sugars like that, no matter how tasty they really were. All I wanted was more papaya, and my mangoes aren't fully ripe yet. I crave juicy fruits, something easy to digest and keep me hydrated. And cool.


Damn, my skin is so hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home