Thursday, February 05, 2009

Songs The Lord Taught Us


First 20 tracks on my iTunes sitting here wondering by what exquisitely violent means I could destroy this clock that the company gave me for "five years of loyal service" until resigning to the fact that sadly I really do kind of need another clock around the house.
1. "Nylon Smile" - Portishead
2. "Let Me In (live October 21 2001)" - R.E.M.
3. "Delirious" - Prince
4. "Aaj Ki Raat" - Sonu Nigam, Mahalaxmi Lyer & Alisha Chinoi
5. "Smash Your Head" - Girl Talk
6. "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" - Wanda Jackson
7. "Blows Of The Fist" - SPK
8. "Breathe" - The Cure
9. "Stormy" - Wipers
10. "Way Down Now" - World Party
11. "Welcome To Jamrock" - Damien Marley
12. "Standing In The Way Of Control" - The Gossip
13. "All I Need" - Method Man
14. "Superfunkycalifragisexy" - Prince
15. "Page 4" - Fantômas
16. "Back In The Saddle" - Aerosmith
17. "The Way I Walk" - Robert Gordon
18. "Refeer Man" - Baron Lee
19. "Living (Dedicated to Julian Beck)" - Cecil Taylor
20. "City Of New Orleans" - Arlo Guthrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home