Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Black Man Time

Blurry camera phone photo of Joe and Mike at Abbey Road pub in Virginia Beach.

First 20 tracks on my iTunes after playing the most truly awful 80's music trivia game with Joe and Mike in my living room.

1. "Don't Disturb This Groove" - The System
2. "Heroin Face" - The Cure
3. "Deeper" - Shelley/Devoto
4. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" - The Beatles
5. "I Can't Be Satisfied" - Big Bill Broonzy
6. "Arabesque" - Korekyojin
7. "Couldn't Get It Right" - Climax Blues Band
8. "Am I Wrong" - Love Spit Love
9. "Troy" - Sinead O'Connor
10. "Black Man Time" - I Roy
11. "Nobody Talk Everybody Listen" - Billy Goat
12. "Don't Talk" - 10,000 Maniacs
13. "What You Are" - Drill
14. "June 16th" - The Minutemen
15. "Train Train" - Blackfoot
16. "Big Booya" - Bad Boy Bill
17. "Showstopper" - Iron Knowledge
18. "Downtown Down" - The Famous Pies
19. "Holebones" - Ruins
20. "Today's Mission" - Cliff Montana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home