Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I Can't Be Satisfied


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this evening sitting here both trying to relax and trying to ween myself off of whole wheat pasta with parmesan cheese (the only dairy in my diet).
1. "Lookin' For My Mind" - Merle Haggard
2. "A Handful Of Stars" - Dinah Washington
3. "Twp Whoops And A Holler" - Jean Shepard
4. "Sardines" - DJ Mike Sky
5. "No Particular Place To Go" - Chuck Berry
6. "There Is A Mountain Filled With Blood" - Consolidated
7. "Like I Love You" - Justin Timberlake
8. "I Don't Care" - The Roots
9. "Peg" - Steely Dan
10. "Stop Taking (So Many)" - Circlesquare
11. "Your Kingdom Will Fall" - Gehenna VII VII VII
12. "Whatever U Want" - Christina Milian
13. "Rage Against The Machine Are Capitalist Phonies" - White Flag
14. "Reynardine" - Bert Jansch
15. "Pardon Me Madam, My Name Is Eve" - Elvis Costello
16. "Kibbutz" - Ruins
17. "Stab Your Back" - The Damned
18. "Spiderbite Song" - The Flaming Lips
19. "Mam'alobi Na Bala Yo" - Bowane
20. "The Federation" - Helios Creed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home