Friday, June 05, 2009

The Hangnail

The Friday Five:

1. What do you feel is the most important quality in a close friend?
To hold back my hair when I vomit. Oops, I meant to hold back my hair when they vomit.

2. What is the one quality in a stranger you'd just met that would make you want to get to know them better?
Their ass-less chaps.

3. What do you think is the most important quality in a good leader?
The importance of a good Napoleon hat.

4. What is the one thing that makes a child likable to you?
Their shocking white hair and the way their eyes glow right before you die. Oh wait, that's two things.

5. What do you think is the one thing that makes a good parent (other than loving their children)?
A Napoleon hat and ass-less chaps. Dang, I can't seem to keep these things narrowed down to just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home