Saturday, July 04, 2009

Indoor Fireworks


My friend Barco in Outer Banks just sent this photo of a fireworks truck explosion on Ocracoke Island this morning. One dead already. Holy smokes.
Please be careful out there today, peeps. Don't fuck around like we used to do when I was a youth. I know, every generation says that when they become the older, hand-wringing generation. But God, we were so stupid as kids. I remember Gordon shooting roman candles out of his mouth from my balcony in Ghent over 13 years ago. Of course he was drunk at the time. Christ, my whole life up to this point could be one long PSA television spot. Just put my face up with a shooting star/rainbow graphic behind my head. The poster child for everything one shouldn't be doing, ever! *beams brightly*
In more old lady news, I'm off to Great Bridge to have a cookout with my family, and probably watch the other neighbors recklessly set their own yards on fire for our amusement. And I'm going to eat MEAT! Talk about things I shouldn't be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home