Friday, July 31, 2009

Lazy Confessions

The Friday Five:

1. How often do you clean your home?
Heaven knows, not nearly as much as it needs it lately. In the last year with me being sick a lot and perpetually exhausted I haven't had the energy to knuckle down like I am used to. I vacuum and scrub toilets and floors every few days, but the inveterate slob in me still leaves her books and clothes lying around everywhere. Although in my defense they are all clean clothes that I just haven't put away. I keep the dirty ones in the hamper quite religiously.

2. What domestic chore do you hate?
Probably dusting. Goes back to when I used to have hundreds of action figures covering every surface of my house, making my entire living space a dusting nightmare. Every so often I would have to give all the action figures a bath in a tub of warm water to wash the dust out of all the nooks and crannies. Now I keep most of my toys in boxes, but I have since come to dread the act of dusting ever since.

3. What domestic chore do you enjoy?
I like to wipe mirrors and windows. I don't know why. back when I used to hang at Just Dave's house I would randomly start washing his living room windows. He thought that was very weird of me.

4. Do you own a washing machine or go to the laundrette?
Washing machine. Going to the laundromat was such a drag. Once an elderly man felt me up, and once I met a strange girl who claimed to be a friend of Jeffrey Dahmer. And then there was the bum who died on the bench next to me. So yes, washing machine, please.

5. Do you iron underpants and/or bed sheets?
I iron both just by placing my fat butt on them every day and night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home