Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Suffer For Fashion

First 20 tracks on my iTunes bummed out that the pool isn't open on this scorching hot day.

1. "Leviticus: Faggot" - Me'Shell Ndegéocello
2. "The Lottery" - Kottonmouth Kings
3. "Wrapped Around Your Finger" - The Police
4. "Untitled" - Keiji Haino
5. "Wig Out" - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
6. "That Obscure Object Of Desire" - San Serac
7. "Honestly" - Zwan
8. "Sister Fate" - Sheila E.
9. "I Can't Wait To See My Baby's Face" - Aretha Franklin
10. "I Don't Want To See The Sights" - Charlatans
11. "Black Betty" - Ram Jam
12. "Dickie Boys" - Kepone
13. "I'll Do Anything" - Doris Troy
14. "4 Minutes" - Madonna
15. "Hai Raba!" - Craig Pruess & Bally Sagoo Feat. Gunjan
16. "Oye Como Va" - Tito Puente, Jr.
17. "Hateful Hippe Girls" - Lida Husik
18. "Upstart" - Meatjack
19. "Being Here" - The Stills
20. "Balloon Man" - Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home