Monday, December 21, 2009

Punks Not Dead?



The trailer for the documentary on the Trolling Bones "Not Dead Yet" reunion show that I attended last year, which will be playing at the Naro this Wednesday night. I'm going to have to go straight off from work and peel across the town to make it to the premiere. Speaking of which, Kelly Miltier is on the cover of the latest Veer, the "Norfolk Calling" issue. So if you're going, I'll see you there!

But it looks like I might miss this year's Trolling Bones II, because my friends Randy and Lizzie are in town from Austin and getting married this Sunday, and their wedding toast is at the Colley Cantina the Saturday before. But heck, it's not every day when my old friend Randy get hitched. What a busy week this will be already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home