Saturday, February 20, 2010

Always Crashing In The Same Car

My day off, yet I still feel compelled to go into work because I learned last night that the data entry work that was supposed to be done on the days that I have off were not being done, and then sent right back home because they are going to have me break up the work in increments on Sunday and Monday. Frustrated, head blazing with one of those all-day throbbers, I headed back home. Jesus, I always hoped that by age 41 my life would be better organized.

It's my birthday, so I bought myself a present. David Bowie's 1977 release Low, to replace my old vinyl copy. But mostly for Side B with all the great Brian Eno collaborations. It's certainly a Low kinda afternoon.

Probably going to my parents' house tonight for dinner, and maybe head out to Mermaids with some of the girls from work, depending on how my headache clears. Maybe I'll meditate a little until then. Okay, maybe a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home