Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Line-Up

Finally getting a glimpse of the cast for the new AMC series The Walking Dead based on the comic book of the same name. Liking the looks of this group, although I have yet to see if there are adding an actor for Tyrese yet (unless this IronE Singleton actor playing someone named "T-Dog" is supposed to be Tyrese, which I kinda hope not) though I suppose they might plan to trim down the initial cast to a small cluster to tighten up the storylines for television, although at the rate the character die off in the comic maybe they need to rethink that strategy.


Andrew Lincoln is a British actor playing Kentucky cop Rick Grimes, and I think at least two of these other actors have been in the movie The Mist but damn if I could remember who they played. Buy yay, very excited! Hope this doesn't bust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home