Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Crusher

First 20 tracks on my iTunes dreading the inevitability of inventory ahead of me at the store about ten hours from now.

1. "Show Me The Coast" - War On Drugs
2. "School's Out" - Alice Cooper
3. "Red Warrior" - Ronald Shannon Jackson
4. "Nazi Dixieland" - Einstein's Creation
5. "Plain Unhappy" - Mussolini Headkick
6. "Hi-Heel Sneakers" - Tommy Tucker
7. "Shame On The Moon" - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
8. "Warmer Than Hell" - Spinal Tap
9. "Wheel Of Fortune" - Betty Hutton
10. "Big Fool" - Ronnie Self
11. "Rocket USA" - Suicide
12. "Mirror In The Bathroom" - The English Beat
13. "In The Navy" - Village People
14. "I Hadn't Anyone Til You" - Thelonious Monk
15. "I Against I" - Bad Brains
16. "Satan" - Throbbing Gristle
17. "Move Your Body" - 101
18. "Empty Lives" - Graham Parker
19. "Celestial Chant" - McCoy Tyner
20. "Gin Guzzlin' Frenzy" - Mojo Nixon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home