Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Perry Moore, 1971-2011

My friend Lizzie's brother Perry Moore tragically passed away this week. I met Perry at Liz and Randy's wedding back in December 2009, and although I knew that he had written the book Hero, about a gay teenage superhero that Stan Lee was interested in producing as a Showtime series (and according to this article is still in development) but I discovered that day that he was also the executive producer for The Chronicles Of Narnia films, which is partly why his death was making headlines all over the entertainment industry. Perry was a sweet man, very funny and charming and obviously quite talented, his passing is truly heartbreaking.

I have been invited to the funeral this Saturday, and the "Irish wake" after might promise to be jam-packed and star-studded. But all I can think of is what a loss this is. My love goes out ot Liz and her beautiful family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home