Monday, December 20, 2010

Laff It Up, Fuzzball

Christmas dinner with old friends at Veneziano Italian restaurant in Norfolk, Va last night. Taken with Hunter's phone and emailed to mine, although luckily you can't see me except for my arm behind Joe because I think I had a straw in my mouth trying to fish out the lemon slice from my water glass and I probably looked like the world's fattest crackhead. The heat wasn't working in the place so we all ate in our coats and scarves and Rachel (in red scarf) and I had inhuman amounts of coffee to keep us relatively warm. But was a lovely night and wonderful to see a lot of these people in the same room with each other again. We've all been so scattered over the last half year and Sunday brunches have been an exercise in getting us together. But I'm glad I went. Despite how much chest pain I was in from coughing so much. Haven't been able to pay my insurance for two months until now so once things kick back in I have to try and at least get a few ounces of Tussionex from the doctor this week, if possible. I can't make it through Christmas and New Years with the beast still living in my lungs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home