Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Magazine Lady

I've been sick with the flu all week, or at least what's I'm pretty sure was the flu since I haven't had it in awhile. I'm better now though still a bit congested, and I can only sleep for an hour or two at a time before I start coughing and wheezing, which goes away the minute I sit up straight. I suppose this means that I don't have my official Death Cough/Dallas Hack yet since it doesn't plague me in the day, although the pressure in my chest is still there -- just easier to control. I suppose time will tell if I get the full blast of the cough in the next few days. Most of the time I'm just dopey on Loratadine and lack of sleep.

Joe has the potential to land a BIG job in the next few months if all things work out according to plan. Don't want to mention it just yet and jinx the thing, but please keep fingers and various appendages crossed for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Absolutely. Best of luck to him. And get well.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you, my dear! :)

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home