Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Half Truth Or No Truth At All



First 20 tracks on my iTunes and I still can't stop playing this one Christmas song that I used to adore as a little girl.

1. "Fallen Hero" - The Enemy
2. "I Don't Live Today" - Jimi Hendrix Experience
3. "To Be Young, Gifted and Black" - Donny Hathaway
4. "Sweet Child" - Micatone
5. "Red Hot" - Robert Gordon
6. "Something Global" - Fight Like Apes
7. "Pollyanna" - Patterson Hood
8. "Take Me I'm Yours" - Squeeze
9. "Morpheus" - Spike Jones
10. "Dazzle Ships" - OMD
11. "Bernadette" - The Cold
12. "Barney Miller Show Theme
13. "House Of Pleasure" - Skillet & Leroy
14. "The Post War Dream" - Pink Floyd
15. "Monkey Man" - Specials
16. "Can't Stop" - Roy Hargrove
17. "Save Your Love" - Great White
18. "Lowdown" - Boz Scaggs
19. "Dude Yr So Crazy!" - Le Tigre
20. "Without Her" - Harry Nilsson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home