Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strictly For The Hardcore

The poster has been made, and the date has been set. Joe and I are in this movie as a couple of burned-out talking heads, but I'm looking forward to seeing how much of the old music footage still exists from a long time ago. Great job Paul Unger, Debra Persons and Andrea Rizzo!

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted anything. What's been going on? Nothing really fun or exciting to report. No money, health is the pits. I had an old friend who lost her home and all her possessions live with me for about a month, and she's not the only one I know who's been rendered homeless in the last month or so. My Death Cough from November is on the wane but still persistent. Feh, anyway, I'm working towards improving my health and overall situation, and Joe is busy working on a book about wrestling which promises to be very interesting. Overall I have more blessings to count I suppose. I just feel really wiped out all the time. But once I get some coffee into me this morning I'm sure I'll perk up. And some vicodin for this sore tooth. Bleeeeeeehhhh grouse grouse, heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home