Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wagging Tail Eagerly

The Circus Theatricals website has posted a somewhat recent short article on the company from Backstage West (May 2005) that talks a little bit about the theater group and its history. I was always curious about whether or not Jack had a hard time prying himself away from the family circus tradition to go his own route into acting. I betcha this guy's got a lot of great stories to tell about his family, probably dating all the way back to Barnum.

No new word on a new theatrical production, though. I keep checking back every day. Okay, okay... several times a day to see if there are any updates. Don't know what the likelihood is of me making it back out to L.A. this year, but I never rule out what I know I am capable of when something this tempting lies waiting across the flyover states.

Meanwhile, it's 7:30am and Joe is in the living room blasting "Uncle Fucka" from the South Park soundtrack very, very loudly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I'm going to have that song in my head for the rest of the day...make it stop!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home