Friday, October 28, 2005

Pills And Soap

I was informed by the lovely and talented Mrs. Jeannine Stehlin last night that the equally lovely and talented Jack Stehlin will be making an appearance on the CBS series NCIS on Tuesday, November 1st, 8PM Eastern/Pacific. Like Without A Trace I have never seen this show before but it does come on right before The Amazing Race which... okay, I admit I watch. Religiously. So at least I won't forget to tape it. Not like I ever forget when I know Jack is going to be on something. I'm still hopping up and down waiting for more info on Iphigenia at Aulis coming up at the end of the year. Like I can afford to go back to L.A. right now.

I think today is the first day in over a week and a half where I haven't felt like utter hell. I must have had more than just your average cold -- probably some form of walking influenza, and damn if I didn't eat everything in the house while I was doing it. I wasn't ever hungry all week, but I ate nothing but things that I shouldn't be eating like ice cream or other cold smoothly substances that didn't totally shred my throat. Not to mention nary a lick o' exercise all week. I'm almost terrified to get back up on my fitball again, especially now since I've learned the handy art of balancing on my belly without having to do it in the hallway so that I can use the walls for support. And I gotta get back to running again. Well, that's what all of next week is for while I take my last vacation of the year before the holidays and whatnot. Finally get some time to get things done around here. Visit folks, like maybe Leslie up in Richmond. And I still need something for S.'s birthday next week. Crap, and I have a dental appointment next week to get my bridge molded. Crap, and I have the boobie doctor the week after. Crappity-crap-crap. How did I ever let the time get away from me like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home