Friday, February 03, 2006

What Does 3121 Mean?

The good news is that I found my long-lost Gruppo Sportivo CD locked in the trunk of my car.

The bad news is that my car/house keys are now locked in its place.

How many times has that been now in the last three months? I swear sometimes I'd lose my head if it wasn't already bolted on at the neck. At least the locksmith came in just under an hour this time.

Oh, and before I forget, Prince is going to be on SNL tomorrow night. For the first time in ages, a reason for me to watch that show again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the inspection today, i can't wait to hear how it went. fingers crossed!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Erin! Actually it did go quite well, and I'll be posting about it perhaps later tonight when I get home from work.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home