Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Morning


First 20 tracks on my iPod shuffle early this morning sitting out in my new backyard:

1. "Blackbelt Jones" - Dennis Condrey

2. "Tweedle Dee" - Wanda Jackson

3. "Brain Damage" - Austin Lounge Lizards

4. "Aufim Tanzboden bei den Wirtin 'Zum Stern'" - Basi Erhardt & Toni Sulzbock

5. "Don't Ask Me Questions" - Graham Parker & The Rumour

6. "D.M.S.R." - Prince

7. "Alternative Ulster" - Stiff Little Fingers

8. "Crossover" - EPMD

9. "God's Particle" - Shelley/Devoto"

10. "Malaguena Salerosa" - Chingon

11. "Rimmers" - Terry Southern

12. "Ain't Love Grand" - The Famous Pies

13. "Now Give Three Cheers (H.M.S. Pinafore)" - D'oyly Carte Opera Company

14. "Archie Moore" - Miles Davis

15. "I Shot My Manager" - Gruppo Sportivo

16. "Rough Sex" - Lords Of Acid

17. "Blue Funk" - The Effigies

18. "I Want You Back (Alive)" - Graham Parker & The Rumour

19. "Penguins" - Lyle Lovett

20. "Tick Tock" - Paul Robertson

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a freshly turned grave I see in the corner?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That's my wood pile, silly! For my fireplace. Although who knows what... or rather, whooooo could be buried under there from the previous owner (oh, excuse me, Mr. Hoffa...)

Aw, and you can also see the sweet little dusty-brown dove that hangs out with me in the yard every day sitting on the fence towards the left overlooking my patio furtinure. Wondering where I am.

I call him Shithead.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Dude, I'd totally pay you to do it for me. Yardwork sticks in mah craw! (and what the heck is a "craw" anyway? And where's mine located?)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home