Friday, March 17, 2006

Contents Under Pressure

My chances of seeing Complexity this spring are looking pretty grim, considering everything going on and the fact that I'll have even less money than I used to since becoming a homeowner and all that jazz. But day-umm it sure is mighty temptin'. Or maybe it's just leering looking at Jack up there in that poster that lights the fire 'o temptation under mah seat. Blast yew, Jack Stehlin, with yer dashing good looks and yer pro... uh... prodigious actin' chops making lovesick overgrown teenyboppers like myself take big expensive flyin' machines out to the west coast just for the opportunity to lick your footlights. Oh, and really nice job with the poster design, Jeannine. You know how much I like your layouts. Really aces!

Well I go away from the internet for two weeks and somebody has already hacked into my eBay account. Doesn't look like anything was bought or sold with my name, but I had what now appears to be a hacker email sent to me the other day in an attempt to access my page and now I can't get into it to make any changes in passwords at the moment. Shazbot. This is why I stay away, people! Times like these make me think of the Le Tigre song that says "Get off the internet!/I'll meet you in the streets."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home