Friday, March 03, 2006

Departure Time

My cable was disconnected today, so if I don't post for awhile or get back to your emails it just means that my internet service is down for a few days (I'm at Kinko's right now).

The moving company comes Monday, and my cable is due to be connected on the same day. Or as long as everything follows through according to plan. My phone line should be operational at the new place by now although I haven't checked it yet.

Don't worry, I will return soon! Ready and eager to further bore you all to tears with my usual mindless blather. Err... on second thought, maybe you all could do with a lengthy sabbatical from me for a change. Go outside and play, kiddies! The weather's groooovy.

Anyway, kiss kiss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, SM. I am so missing you right now...

1:06 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you, sweets. And I miss you, too.

Very, very much.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sm?

soul master?

saki maven?

southern mop?

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home