Friday, February 24, 2006

Soup 'N Old Clothes

Last night I received an email invite from Jack to attend the Havana Nights and Cabaret benefit hosted by Alfred Molina on March 4th, but obviously I had to write back and decline (I am sending a donation through Paypal, though). As busy as things are right now and as penniless as I am I would relish the opportunity to see Jack again in the flesh (mmm, Jack-flesh) this year in whatever he may be working on (Complexity?). Or even better see him and Fred Molina on stage together, and work in another chance to talk to him in person once more. Gahh, too many things to wish for right now. And I am too tired to think or even type at the moment. I need to at least try and lug some of these bags of old clothes and the old computer monitor down to the thrift store before I head out to work. I apologize if I'm not making much sense right now but baby I am plum tuckered out. I may go back and edit this later when I'm more alert, provided if I made some mistakes or said something alarmingly embarrassing. I'm sure you good people will let me know if I have done either. You do take such good care of me.

Oh and by the way, when I die, please make sure that this song is played at my funeral service. Thank you.

Ha Ha Ha - Flipper (7-day M4a file)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following coats blog, it is cool to!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home