Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This Is Why We Have Nice Things


The other day when I was discussing the upcoming release of Metropolitan on DVD I received an anonymous message in my comment block from an agent of the highly-secretive "2/20 Society" (which always seems to know exactly where to find me around this time of year) informing me that it would be, er, unwise of me to purchase that DVD for myself this week, despite how much I had previously expressed the desire to do so. Then this evening I was shocked to discover that the agent in question was my own beloved stuffed Eeyore, who was presenting said DVD to me much in the manner that he was in the photo above when I entered my apartment after being out all afternoon. A few days shy of 2/20, but that is often how these kinds of organizations operate. You know how it is. Element of surprise and all that.

A-thousand a-thank-yews, dear Eeyore. And I promise that your super-secret identity will die with me. (uh, oops)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling PETA that you're displaying pics of nude animals!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, that's what the strategically placed DVD box covers are for! :-)

Do 2257 codes apply to donkeys?

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home