Monday, February 13, 2006

Strip Poker And Fourier

Another goodie coming out tomorrow...


One of my all-time favorites films (actually all three of Stillman's movies would probably make my Top Ten) comes out in a Criterion Edition with... shit where did I put that damn Entertainment Weekly (yes I have to read EW every damn week like an crack whore, sosumi)... I think audio commentary with the director and some outtakes and whatnot. Just in time for V-Day. {{wink}}

Now everybody go jump on it so that they can get a hustle on puttin' Barcelona and The Last Days Of Disco. Hollaback for the Chris Eigeman Trilogy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should not get this one- it may be overhyped or overpriced

this is a message from the 2/20 society

1:12 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Arrrgh! Curse you, 2/20 Society!

{{shaking fist}}

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home