Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So You See, They're On A Plane...

It's closing day on the house this morning, so while the BF and I will be out taking care of grown-up stuff please enjoy a mild diversion until my hopefully triumphant return -- a little something that I've been somewhat secretly obsessing over for the past few months. A potential epic for our times in the making, and I was alive to say that I was there when it happened.

So without further ado, screen caps from the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson Shakespearean drama...

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!













1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I've heard hoopla about this movie online. Is it supposed to be a comedy or a legit movie?! Hehe.

From IMDB:

Trivia: Samuel L. Jackson only signed on for this film because the title was "Snakes on a Plane". When the film makers tried to change it to "Flight 121", Jackson was adamant to keep it "Snakes on a Plane"

The first screen cap of this movie I saw was on someone's live journal and it was Kenan Thompson and I instantly thought that it was some silly SNL Skit.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home