Saturday, March 11, 2006

And Again...

Still moving. Or really now it's less like moving and more like several intermittent rescue missions. And I'm sick with that cold after all, although it's not too bad. The warm weather is already clearing it right up.

However as ill as I am and all the moving I still have to do I don't think I'm going to make it to the Waxing Poetics show tonight after all (Hey Sonny, I did get your message and I'm sorry I won't be there tonight because it would have been cool to meet you, but feel free to email me at castellanosmelp@aol.com to tell me how it all went). Man that sucks. I would have loved to have seen David. And all the locals and whatnot. I'm just a wreck right now. And yes, I still have no computer hook-up at this time. Nor phone. Nor cable. Groan.

Oh, and the fellow that was reading my blog at one time asking if I had any Ant Man Bee, I DID find an old cassette of their music while I was cleaning out the old place today. If it still works I'll dub it for ya. Email me if you are still interested (email above).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEEYYY. long time no read. anyway i have not moved back into my house yet but did manage to see vance degeneres on the ellen degeneres show performing with the band cowboy mouth on feb 28th and PROMPTLY thought of you.
not alot to see though, they were really centering in on that ead singer. figures huh?
anyway i'll check back soon. take care.-emily

12:29 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

You guys must get so bored at night since you have no cable, no internet. I know when we moved and we didn't have those things for almost 2 weeks, I was at the point where I was napping most of the time, or readings books I hadn't read since high school.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey all! Thank you so much for posting while I was out 'o service. Gives me so much to enjoy once I get back!

And thank you so much for posting about the Poetics show, Sonny. Man, I wish I had felt up to going. I must be old -- there we're times when even a torn cartilidge in my rib wouldn't keep me from going to a show. Sounds like they needed a bigger venue than the Taphouse! WOuld have loved to have met ya, too. I guess you and your gf aren't still in town, otherwise I'd say stop by Planet Music and ask for Melissa.

Anita -- actually there were plenty of things going on all week to keep me occupied. This has been a frantic week all around with everything going on, and now it's like I can finally start unwinding -- if I can even remember to do that again.

EMILY! So good to hear from you again! Howze YOUR house sitch? What's been goin' on? I SAW VANCE, TOO!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home