Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Checking In

Hey guys.

Still on holiday. Working on getting Joe a new car. No new music purchases in awhile. At this rate who knows when I'll get the pleasure again.

Just finished watching Film Geek. I laughed, I cried, I saw a little bit of myself in the protagonist, and then I proceeded to cry some more. But other than that it's been a pretty dry week for new release viewing at home. I am pretty tempted now to stir up some old vids from my stash and have myself a private mini marathon 'o Melp favorites. Which I know could not sound more boring to you all reading this, I'm sure. But it doesn't matter. I've found my One True Love, and his name is Scotty Pelk. Oh dear God. :::weeps again:::

Hope all is well. I love you out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home