Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Todd McFarlane Fashions Are So House Of Lebeija


First 20 tracks on my iTunes party shuffle while spending a rather glorious afternoon gettin' down and batusi with Gay Batman, who can sure work a Spawn cape better than any of the other action figures in this household. Yes, yes... we'll hit the real clubs later, GB. Consider this just Happy Hour for now.

1. "Lazy" - Xpress 2/David Byrne
2. "Mother Valentine" - The Wolfgang Press
3. "I'm In Love" - Wilson Pickett
4. "Brother's Gonna Work It Out" - Willie Hutch
5. "I Like To Party" - The Venga Boys
6. "Alabamy Bound" - Somethin' Smith & the Redheads
7. "Ready To Snatch Da Kat Back At My House" - Robbiee Revenge
8. "Le Grind" - Prince
9. "I'm Yours" - Prince
10. "Adios Amigos (with Cecillia Nordlund)" - Marit Bergman
11. "Too Much Pressure" - Manazart
12. "Somebody, Somewhere" - Larry Birdsong
13. "The Rivers Edge-Magic Hours Mood" - Jurgen Knieper
14. "A Fool In Love" - Ike & Tina Turner
15. Pink Turns To Blue" - Hüsker Dü
16. "Loose Booty" - Funkadelic
17. "Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex" - CSS
18. "Brand New Day" - Basehead
19. "Yes I'm Ready" - Barbara Mason
20. "That's Really Super, Supergirl" - XTC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home