Monday, September 04, 2006

Try To Make It Real Compared To What

I'm beginning to wonder if there is something goofy going on with my music files lately (I have to say "goofy" because I lack the technological know-how to fix the problem, let alone use the proper terminology). I can't seem to find half of what I'm looking for in the hard dive when I want to find the file instead of listening to it on the iTunes. So lemme test somethin' here... I think think think this is an MP3 of Cadence Weapon's "Oliver Square" from the album Breaking Kayfabe so if you try and download it and it turns out to be an M4a then please let me know and I'll both apologize and proceed to bang my forehead against the monitor fix the problem from my end with the usual trail and error. And who knows, maybe I'll learn me something. Or better yet, maybe it'll stick this time.

So yeah, "Oliver Square" is by the 20 year old Canadian rapper Cadence Weapon (real name Rollie Pemberton) and it's one of those songs I love to (or used to, sniff) select on my iPod when I was out power walking in the mornings. Ah, those days. Plus you don't get to hear a lot of rappers sendin' shout outs to Edmunton a whole heckoffa lot. Anyway, hope you succeed (I hope I hope I hope I hope).

"Oliver Square" by Cadence Weapon (MP3 file)???
File available for 7 days.

Buy album here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home