Friday, September 08, 2006

The Song Remains Teh Lame

The Friday Five:

1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
These days? "Minimum Wage" by They Might Be Giants. Sigh.

2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
"Bounce Your Boobies" by Rusty Warren

3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
"You're The One For Me" by D-Train. Either that or "Sandwich Of Love" by The Mentors

4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
"I am evil Ho-mer! I am evil Ho-mer!"

5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
"Ha Ha Ha" by Flipper

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melp, I love you.

"I am evil Ho-Mer!" YESSS!!!!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh drat. Now that you've just sang it I will never get it out of my head. :)

Kisses, Maggie!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home