Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Something To Offend Everyone


First 20 tracks on my iTunes shuffle this morning.

1. "Ain't Got No Home" - Clarence "Frogman" Henry
2. "You're Phone's Off The Hook But You're Not" - X
3. "Suspended Animation" - Darcy James Argue
4. "Somewhere Down The Crazy River" - Robbie Robertson
5. "Area Codes" - Ludacris
6. "I Got Dat Feeling" - DJ Kool
7. "The Flowers She Sent" - The Magnetic Fields
8. "Blue" - The Jayhawks
9. "I Never" - Rilo Kiley
10. "Grace" - The Time
11. "Interface/Stimulation Loop" - Praxis
12. "Pray For Life" - Velvet Acid Crush
13. "Teenage Letter" - The Count Bishops
14. "Hoops (And A Search For The Truth...)" - Cottonmouth, Texas
15. "No Use In Crying" - The Rolling Stones
16. "Melting Blue Delicious (St. Petersburg Mix)" - The Wild Swans
17. "Rock-A-Hula Baby" - Pop Will Eat Itself
18. "$165 Million + Interest (Into) The Round Up" - David Holmes
19. "X" - Sheep On Drugs
20. "Tightly" - Neko Case And Her Boyfriends

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I suck that I read it wrong at first and thought it said the Cunt Bishops? Sorry for using such a dirty word in your comments. I think you can take it. ;)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

My guess is that the "Cunt Bishops" were what they were originally called but there was a misprint at the graphics department and a letter was accidentally added -- sort of like when my friend's ultra angry G.G. Allin tribute punk band Hate Parade was mistakenly printed as "Hat Parade" in the local paper. Still makes me giggle girlishly at the mental image that conjures.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home