Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Laundry Day

Wow, this whole Ramadan thing is... kinda hard, actually. Especially the no drinking water bit. I've been doing it for three days now and the dehydration thing isn't quite getting any easier. I get little headaches, and I can only imagine that I'm a real bear to work with at the store as a result. But if over a billion Muslims can do this for a whole month in much hotter, more arid climates, then there's no reason why I can't push my own limits a little further. And I kinda like pushing my body's limits, seeing how far I can take something and what new affects might alter me, hopefully for the better. I think I need this fasting period as a means to clean myself out, flush away the toxins of this past spring and summer, and get back to gettin' back. To it, that is.

Sorry there hasn't been much to post that's worthwhile. Not like there generally is, of course. I may take that extended hiatus from blogging like I was thinking about for awhile. Should probably do me some good to purge my body clean from all this internet time clutter. For a month, at least. Maybe.

I'll still be checking my emails. But I'll be here. Fasting. Meditating. Healing.

And slowly dying of thirst.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, if you're gone for a whole month that's going to suck, but as long as you're back in time for Halloween, then I guess I'll live. :(

Sending you pics of my new place, yay, no more apt living. Here's the town I wound up in, in case you are interested:
www.townofcastlerock.org

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home