Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Maggie The Cat Does A Survey

Another random survey thing from my old chum Big Kev. Because there's not much else to do at the moment, and I'm trying to get my mind off of... erm, things.

1. Have you had sex in the past 2 month's?
Yes.

2. Are you gay?
No.

3.Do you have hairy legs?
I do if I don't shave them.

4. Do you smoke anything?
Salmon

5. Do you like monkeys?
I love The Monkees

6. How many fillings do you have?
23

7. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Depends. They're both divine.

8. Have you ever licked one of those square batteries?
Sure! bbiblolizttspglt

9. Have you ever read the Bible?
Bits here and there.

10. Did you ever go to Sunday School?
Oh boy, did I.

12. Did you ever bring a weapon to school?
To Sunday school?

13. Have you ever hugged a tree?
Right before I chopped it down.

14. Do you know what a sphincter actually is?
Which one? The human body has many of them.

15. Describe your hair?
Brown

16. Are you a wildbeast in bed?
I am whatever you want me to be, tiger.

17. Do you like to have fun?
NO!

18. Do you like drama?
When Jack does it. Ooo, he does it soooo right.

19. Have you ever taken a bong hit?
Nope. A bowl, yes.

20. Do you like mayonaise?
In mah tuny-fish ah do.

21. Are you afraid to die?
Don't really think about it.

22. Do you like playing in leaves?
Yes!

23. Do you like lyme ticks?
Only crunched up in my salad.

l24. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Almost.

25. Have you ever thrown up ON somebody as an adult?
If I did I don't remember.

26. Are you an adult?
Um...

27. Do you think you have a good handle on spelling?
Oh hels no.

28. Ever won a spelling bee?
See above.

29. Do you ever eat because you're depressed?
I eat more when I'm stressed than depressed.

30. Are you a television addict?
Not at all.

31. Do you think O.J. is guilty?
Why, what did he do?

32. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yeah, my mom's alright.

33. Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?
Definitely not.

34. On a swing?
No, because I like to jump off the swing high in mid-air and that would be awkward for my partner I'd wager.

35. Do you like Elvis?
Yes.

36. Do you enjoy watching animals "do it" on the Discovery Channel?
Yes because it's funny.

37. Ever been hit on at the zoo?
Is that when the monkeys throw poo at me?

38. Do you like the smell of pools?
The smell of chlorine on my skin after a swim gets me very, urm, aroused.

39. Do you enjoy the calming effects of turkey?
Not really. I hate feeling groggy.

40. Does your mom think someone's hot?
Harrison Ford

41. Are you a sugar freak?
Not really, but I have been lately.

42.When you hear a knock on the door, do you think "oh shit, is that the cops"?
No, usually I think "SANTA!!!"

43. Ever been arrested?
Chased by the cops, but ducked out in a dumpster.

44. Ever commit a crime and gotten away with it, like O.J, did?
What are you implying? It was just a little sidewalk graffiti.

45. Actually, do you like orange juice?
I love orange juice but I don't drink it anymore. Too much sugar for my diet.

46. What sign are you?
Yield

47. Ever do the party girl dance in front of the elderly?
Please explain this party girl dance to me.

48. Where do you wish you were right now?
Doing the party girl dance in front of the elderly.

49. Did you enjoy this?
Sure didn't help get my mind off of, ah, things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home